from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being corporeal
- n. Something having a corporeal existence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being corporeal; corporeal existence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being corporeal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being physical; consisting of matter
Sorry, no etymologies found.