from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being substantial
- n. the extent to which something is substantial
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being substantial; corporiety; materiality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being substantial, in any sense; the having of the function of a substance in upholding accidents.
- n. Substance; essence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being substantial or having substance
Sorry, no etymologies found.