from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being spicy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being spicy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being racy, piquant, or spiey, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- n. behavior or language bordering on indelicacy
Sorry, no etymologies found.