from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being dense, especially in the sense of limited mental capacity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being dense; density.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being dense; condition as to density.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being mentally slow and limited
- n. the spatial property of being crowded together
- n. the amount per unit size
Sorry, no etymologies found.