from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that stuns, as:
- n. An astounding, unexpected event.
- n. An exceptionally good-looking person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything that is stunning.
- n. Specifically, a woman of stunning beauty (often hyperbolically).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, stuns.
- n. Something striking or amazing in quality; something of extraordinary excellence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which stuns, or excites astonishment; a person, an action, or a thing that astounds or amazes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an unexpected and amazing event
- n. a very attractive or seductive looking woman
stun + -er (Wiktionary)