from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything that, or anyone who blasts
- n. A device, often consisting a a box with a handle that is pressed down to detonate an explosive
- n. An unspecified powerful hand weapon, usually one that fires energy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, blasts or destroys.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which blasts, in any sense of the verb.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a workman employed to blast with explosives
blast + -er (Wiktionary)