American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. One that applies or covers with paste.
- n. A paper sticker.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who pastes.
- n. A narrow slip of paper bearing the printed name of a candidate (or the names of several candidates), and gummed on the back, so that it may readily be affixed to an election-ticket to cover and replace the name of a candidate not acceptable to the voter.
- n. One who, or that which, pastes.
- n. A slip of paper, usually bearing a name, intended to be pasted by the voter, as a substitute, over another name on a printed ballot.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who pastes.
- n. Cant, U.S. A slip of paper, usually bearing a name, intended to be pasted by the voter, as a substitute, over another name on a printed ballot.
- n. a workman who pastes
- n. an adhesive label
“Lee, you are miss informed, the paster that you refer to was a paster from a town named Clinton, NY, and has nothing to do with Sen Clinton, and i will not say you said that on purpuse just to hurt Sen. Clinton..”
“Or the 10 ten reasons Hillary's former paster is on trial for child molestation and the media has not touched it.”
“The only wa tu keep them into a paster, is tu turn them into a medder jineing, and let them jump out.”
“Once complete is installed, simply call paster: paster create - t ` ` complete ` ` MyProject”
“I suppose the "paster" is what we would call a "pastor" in English, but how does he know that "everyone thinks it's cool" if it's the "first time they have done this"??”
“All skeletons are available as PasteScript templates and can be used via the '' paster '' commandline tool.”
“suppling and suaging wounds," I am inclined to suspect that "paster" might be an old way of spelling, "plaster.”
“The pastor who was convicted was a pastor from CLINTON, NEW YORK, not Hillary's former paster.”
“You can not tell me that sitting in a Racist church, listening to a racist paster spouse racist comments ... does not make you a racist.”
“All of you that keep saying, "Oh Clinton's former paster was just setenced for child molestations .... why aren't we tying her to him ..”
‘paster’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for paster.