from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being ample.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being ample; largeness; fullness; completeness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being ample; largeness; sufficiency; abundance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being more than sufficient; comfortable sufficiency
- n. the property of impressive largeness in size
Sorry, no etymologies found.