from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Liberality; generosity.
- n. The property of being physically large.
- n. The quality of not being limited or constrained; having great scope.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being large.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being large.
- n. Comprehension: scope; extensiveness: as, largeness of intellect or of a view.
- n. Extension; amplitude; volume: as, the largeness of an offer.
- n. Freedom; breadth; latitude; unrestraint.
- n. Magnanimity.
- n. Liberality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
- n. the property of having a relatively great size
- n. the quality of being pretentious (behaving or speaking in such a manner as to create a false appearance of great importance or worth)
- n. large or extensive in breadth or importance or comprehensiveness
From large + -ness. (Wiktionary)