from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Great size or magnitude.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being enormous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being enormous or extreme; greatness beyond measure.
- n. Synonyms Immensity, vastness, hugeness. See enormity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unusual largeness in size or extent or number
Sorry, no etymologies found.