from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being wide.
- n. Large extent or expanse; breadth, broadness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being wide; breadth; width; great extent from side to side.
- n. Large extent in all directions; broadness; greatness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being wide; breadth; width.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unusual largeness in size or extent or number
- n. the property of being wide; having great width
wide + -ness (Wiktionary)