from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A poster announcing a theatrical performance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A poster advertising a theatrical performance.
- n. A program / programme / pamphlet for a theatrical performance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A printed programme of a play, with the parts assigned to the actors.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bill or placard displayed as an advertisement of a play, with or without the parts assigned to the actors; a bill of the play; a program.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a theatrical program
Sorry, no etymologies found.