from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sure, certainty.
- n. The property of being sure, deft, confident of ability.
- n. The result or product of being sure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being sure; certainty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being sure or certain; certainty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being steady and unfailing
- n. freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities
From sure + -ness (Wiktionary)