from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being compact
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being compact; close union of parts; density.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being compact.
- n. Terseness; condensation; conciseness, as of expression or style.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the consistency of a compact solid
- n. the spatial property of being crowded together
Sorry, no etymologies found.