from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being pliant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being pliant in sense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being pliant, or easily bent or inclined in any desired direction; readiness to be persuaded or influenced: as, the pliancy of a rod; pliancy of disposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. adaptability of mind or character
- n. the property of being pliant and flexible
Sorry, no etymologies found.