from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being versatile or having many different abilities; flexibility.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being versatile; versatileness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being changeable or fickle; variableness.
- n. The faculty of easily turning one's mind to new tasks or subjects; facility in taking up various pursuits or lines of thought or action; versatileness: as, the versatility of genius.
- n. Specifically, in ornithology, capability of turning either backward or forward, as a toe; the versatile movement of such a digit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having a wide variety of skills
versatile + -ity (Wiktionary)