from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or characteristic of being uneven; irregularity; inconsistency; the lack of smoothness or continuity.
- n. The result or product of being uneven.
- n. A rough or uneven thing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being uneven.
- n. Want of smoothness in regard to style or composition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being unbalanced
- n. the quality of being uneven and lacking uniformity
From uneven + -ness. (Wiktionary)