from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being reflective.
- n. The ability to reflect.
- n. Physics The ratio of the energy of a wave reflected from a surface to the energy possessed by the wave striking the surface.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Quality of being reflective.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Reflectiveness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the fraction of radiant energy that is reflected from a surface
- n. the capability of quiet thought or contemplation
- n. the ability to reflect beams or rays
Sorry, no etymologies found.