from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being greasy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being greasy, oiliness; unctuousness; grossness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being greasy; unctuousness.
- n. Hence Deficiency in limpidness; viscosity, like that of oil: said of wines.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. consisting of or covered with oil
greasy + -ness (Wiktionary)