from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being silky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being silky or silken; softness and smoothness.
- n. Fig.: Effeminacy; weakness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being like silk, as to the touch, to the eye by its luster, or to the ear by its peculiar rustle.
- n. Softness; effeminacy; pusillanimity.
- n. Smoothness to the taste.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the smooth feel of silk fabric
From silky + -ness (Wiktionary)