from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Ironware.
- n. Chiefly British The shop or business of an ironmonger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Tools and other hardware that can be bought in an ironmonger's shop.
- n. The trade of an ironmonger.
- n. An ironmonger's shop.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Hardware; a general name for all articles made of iron.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The trade of an ironmonger; that which ironmongers deal in.
- n. Firearms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the merchandise that is sold in an ironmonger's shop
Sorry, no etymologies found.