from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Iron utensils and other products made of iron.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Articles made of iron, as household utensils, tools, and the like; hardware.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Articles made of iron, as household utensils, tools, and the like.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Hardware; especially, iron pots, kettles, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. instrumentalities (tools or implements) made of metal
iron + -ware (Wiktionary)