from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A flat-bottomed basin for washing dishes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large basin or "pan" with a flat bottom in which dishes are washed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. large pan for washing dishes.
- n. a large pan for washing dishes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. large pan for washing dishes
Sorry, no etymologies found.