from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tub for bathing, especially one installed in a bathroom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large container for holding water in which a person may bathe (take a bath).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A relatively large tub used to take a bath, usually a permanent fixture in a bathroom; it is an open container that is filled with water, in which a person immerses himself for the purpose of washing the body.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tub to bathe in: in the usual form, approximately of the length of the body, and often permanently fixed in a bath-room. Also called bathing-tub.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
With all these features, the walk-in bathtub is a very cool 1.4 m (55-inch) long solution for small bathrooms.
The Utuwa bathtub is a unique bathtub that boasts lots of room and even more in the way of style.
Finally this bathtub is also equiped with a storage space, that allow you to store books, candles and other bathing items.
Made in Italy from very tiny glass tiles, less than a tenth of an inch each, the shoe bathtub is adorned in an artistic way with beautiful mosaic tiles that add the chic factor to your regular bath.
Posted June 19, 2009 at 7: 19 am | Permalink the bathtub is very very cool – the form is miles away from 08/15.
Their bathtub is an old watering trough for cows ...
Next weekend we plan to back to Yagul, and I wanted to make sure I understood your directions to get to the "unofficial" site where the bathtub is carved into the rock.
My bathtub is full of this sludge … when the dam burst it made a terrible noise.
Don't leave a house where the bathtub is overflowing, and then go drive your car into a lake.
The Viaggi bathtub is an elegant bath with spa-inspired flair, that speaks of simplicity while transforming the everyday tub into a work of art.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.