from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small bath, such as a basin or shallow pool, for washing or disinfecting the feet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a small bath designed for washing feet
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A bath for the feet; also, a vessel used in bathing the feet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of bathing the feet.
- n. A vessel for bathing or washing the feet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small bathtub for warming or washing or disinfecting the feet
foot + bath (Wiktionary)