from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A British military officer's orderly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A servant or valet to an army officer.
- n. A unit of weight used in the East.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A weight used in the East, varying according to the locality; in Turkey, the greater batman is about 157 pounds, the lesser only a fourth of this; at Aleppo and Smyrna, the batman is 17 pounds.
- n. A man who has charge of a bathorse and his load.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person allowed by the government to every company of a regiment on foreign service.
- n. A Turkish weight varying in amount in different localities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an orderly assigned to serve a British military officer
The Green Hornet Trailer Puulaahi batman is gritty - November 10, 2009 added by tiki god | Images mcs+ to rate
The Green Hornet Trailer Puulaahi batman is worried about the franchise - November 10, 2009 added by tiki god | Images mcs+ to rate
My only problem with batman is that it's a great ride but you can never play it again.
Thus the batman is redeemed, the city is allowed to save itself (which is what the league of shadows wanted, yet batman is vindicated in achieveing the same goal without killing), and batman becomes something more than one man, a symbol and a legend, forever watching over gotham.
Christian Bale: Solid as ever … this guy cant put a wrong foot down … he as batman is everything batman should be, brooding, honest, powerful conflicted heroic, tragic … everyone of those emotions and more are portrayed with the greatest justice …
Catwoman needs to be redeemed after catwoman movie and they aren't taking the stories from any certain batman book its a combination of books.
May 28th, 2008 2: 13 pm ET crap calling crap, crap. lol what a bunch of jokers. they make the joker in batman look like a genius.
The real fans will get to watch this movie, enjoying the fact that Miller is the guy who brought back batman from the dead (The Dark Knight Returns-graphic novel) and whose works also inspired the real BATMAN MOVIE (circa 1989)!
I want to talk about the new batman 3 villains. why riddler? why Harley Quinn? you can only put harley Quinn in batman 3 unless you bring the joker back in!!!!!
I think that the next batman should be like the the dark knight comics were batman is old and has guns.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.