from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An attendee; one who attends a course, meeting etc.
- n. The subject; one who experiences.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, attends.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who attends or gives heed.
- n. An attendant; a companion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who listens attentively
- n. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- n. a person who is present and participates in a meeting
Sorry, no etymologies found.