from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of something that is redeeming; being of redemption or saving
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Serving or tending to redeem; redeeming.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Redeeming; serving to redeem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
- adj. of or relating to or resulting in redemption
Sorry, no etymologies found.