from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling or of the nature of a god or God; divine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the characteristics of a god.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling or befitting a god or God; divine; hence, preeminently good.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like God or a god in any respect; of divine quality; partaking of or exercising divine attributes; supremely excellent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj. being or having the nature of a god
god + -like (Wiktionary)