from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. resembling a saint in behavior, such as benevolence, compassion, humility and or piety; exceptionally good
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling a saint; suiting a saint; becoming a saint; saintly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a saint; saintly: as, a saintlike prince.
- Suiting a saint; befitting a saint.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by utter benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint
Sorry, no etymologies found.