from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Extremely happy; full of joy; experiencing, indicating, causing, or characterized by bliss.
- adj. Blessed; glorified.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, characterized by, or causing, joy and felicity; happy in the highest degree.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of, abounding in, enjoying, or conferring bliss; full of felicity: as, “blissful joy,” Spenser, F. Q.; “blissful solitude,”
- [Cf. blessful.] Blessed; holy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. completely happy and contented
Sorry, no etymologies found.