from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Greek Mythology Of or relating to Elysium.
- adj. Blissful; delightful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Elysium; home of the blessed, after death.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Elysian or Elysium, the location.
- adj. Happy, blissful, heavenly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining, or the abode of the blessed after death; hence, yielding the highest pleasures; exceedingly delightful; beatific.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Elysium, or the abode of the blessed after death; hence, blessed; delightfully, exquisitely, or divinely happy; full of the highest kind of enjoyment, happiness, or bliss.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the Elysian Fields
- adj. being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
The Anglicization of Latin Elysium. (Wiktionary)