from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That satisfies, gratifies, pleases or comforts.
- v. Present participle of satisfy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Giving or fitted to give satisfaction or gratification.
- Fitted to dispel doubt and uncertainty; convincing; satisfactory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. providing abundant nourishment
- adj. providing freedom from worry
Sorry, no etymologies found.