from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, involving, or characterized by retribution; retributory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to retribution; retaliatory.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to retribution; of the nature of retribution; involving retribution or repayment
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Making or bringing retribution or requital; paying back; conferring reward or punishment according to desert; retaliative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given or inflicted in requital according to merits or deserts
- adj. of or relating to or having the nature of retribution
Sorry, no etymologies found.