from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to retrogression
- adj. Directed towards the rear or the past; retrograde
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to retrograde; going or moving backward; declining from a better to a worse state.
- adj. Passing from a higher to a lower condition; declining from a more perfect state of organization; regressive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Going backward; retrograde; declining in strength or excellence; degenerating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. going from better to worse
Sorry, no etymologies found.