from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of dwindle.
- adj. that is declining
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. gradually decreasing until little remains.
- n. the act or process of becoming gradually less until little remains.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a becoming gradually less
- adj. gradually decreasing until little remains
Sorry, no etymologies found.