from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of lessen.
- n. A growing lesser; reduction or decrease.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. becoming less in dimension or degree.
- n. a change downward; a decrease; a reduction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of making or becoming less. Specifically
- n. In falconry, a soaring flight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a change downward
Sorry, no etymologies found.