from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of weaken.
- n. An instance or process of loss of strength
- n. (mathematics) A structural principle of mathematical logic that states that the hypotheses of any derived fact may be freely extended with additional assumptions
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moderating by making pain or sorrow weaker
- n. the act of reducing the strength of something
- n. becoming weaker
- adj. causing debilitation
Sorry, no etymologies found.