from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Act of enervating; debilitation.
- n. State of being enervated; debility.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of weakening, or reducing strength.
- n. The state of being weakened; effeminacy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enervating, or the state of being enervated; reduction or weakening of strength; effeminacy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. serious weakening and loss of energy
- n. surgical removal of a nerve
- n. lack of vitality
Sorry, no etymologies found.