from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being weakened, worn out, impaired, or broken down by old age, illness, or hard use.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being decrepit or worn out from age or long use
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The broken state produced by decay and the infirmities of age; infirm old age.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being broken down by infirmities, physical or mental, especially infirmities of age.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of deterioration due to old age or long use
From Latin decrepitudo ("decrepitude"). (Wiktionary)