from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Old age.
- n. The mental and physical deterioration associated with aging.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Senescence; the bodily and mental deterioration associated with old age.
- n. The losing of memory and reason due to senescence.
- n. An elderly, senile person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being senile; old age.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being senile; old age; especially, the weakness or imbecility of old age.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being senile
- n. mental infirmity as a consequence of old age; sometimes shown by foolish infatuations
Sorry, no etymologies found.