from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being watery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being watery; moisture; humidity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being watery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water
- n. the property of resembling the viscosity of water
- n. meagerness or poorness connoted by a superfluity of water (in a literary style as well as in a food)
Sorry, no etymologies found.