from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being poor
- n. poverty
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being poor (in any of the senses of the adjective).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state, condition, or quality of being poor, in any of the senses of the word; poverty; meanness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being poorly made or maintained
- n. the quality of being meager
- n. the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- n. less than adequate
Sorry, no etymologies found.