from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being angular.
- n. Angular forms, outlines, or corners.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property or characteristic of possessing angles.
- n. A sharp point or angle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being angular; angularness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being angular in any sense; an angular detail or characteristic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property possessed by a shape that has angles
- n. a shape having one or more sharp angles
Sorry, no etymologies found.