from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property that makes legible or easily readable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being legible; legibleness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Capability of being read; legibleness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quality of writing (print or handwriting) that can be easily read
- n. distinctness that makes perception easy
Sorry, no etymologies found.