from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The character or state of being irresponsible; lack of or freedom from responsibility; want of accountability.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of, or freedom from, responsibility or accountability.
- n. A trait causing one to act without a proper sense of responsibility; acting without giving proper weight to one's responsibilities.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being irresponsible; lack of or freedom from responsibility.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a form of untrustworthiness; the trait of lacking a sense of responsibility and not feeling accountable for your actions
Sorry, no etymologies found.