from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being lazy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being lazy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being lazy; aversion or indisposition to action or exertion; indolence; sluggishness; habitual sloth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inactivity resulting from a dislike of work
- n. relaxed and easy activity
- n. apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
lazy + -ness (Wiktionary)