from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being improvident; want of foresight or thrift.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being improvident; lack of foresight or thrift.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being improvident; lack of providence or foresight; thriftlessness.
- n. Synonyms Imprudence, carelessness, thoughtlessness, shiftlessness, unthrift. See wisdom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lack of prudence and care by someone in the management of resources
Sorry, no etymologies found.