from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Lack of discretion; injudiciousness.
- n. An indiscreet act or remark.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being indiscreet; want of discretion; imprudence; rashness.
- n. An indiscreet or imprudent act; indiscreet behavior.
- n. A brief sexual liaison.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being indiscreet; lack of discretion; imprudence.
- n. An indiscreet act; indiscreet behavior.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being indiscreet; want of discretion or judgment; imprudence; rashness.
- n. An indiscreet or imprudent act; a step showing lack of judgment or caution.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of being injudicious
- n. a petty misdeed
Sorry, no etymologies found.