from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being angry and obstinate.
- n. The state or quality of being poorly-ventilated and close.
- n. The result or product of being stuffy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being stuffy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being stuffy, close, or musty: as, the stuffiness of a room.
- n. The condition of being stuffed, or stuffed up, as by a cold.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dull and pompous gravity
- n. state of obstruction or stoppage or air in the nose or throat
- n. the quality of being close and poorly ventilated
From stuffy + -ness (Wiktionary)